The rapid increase in various kinds of fire accidents and disasters is opening up enormous challenging opportunities, and uniquely trained fire protection engineers are needed extensively. To meet the demands of the times, the Department of Fire Protection Engineering at Pukyong National University was established, the first in the national universities. To date, the outstanding and experienced faculty members in the department have provided well-organized and high-quality undergraduate and graduate programs. The Department of Fire Protection Engineering has actively driven more research and graduated more competent experts than any other university. We focus on the design, construction, inspection, and maintenance of fire protection facilities as well as disaster prevention and risk evaluation of structures, cities, nuclear power plants, vessels, and aircraft. Highly qualified graduates are currently employed in industry, public corporations, government, and fire services.
Department of fire protection engineering at pukyung national university is responding actively to the radical changes in the modern society and protecting people's lives and property through educating and training competent fire personnel and future professionals in fire engineering.
· Fire Officials, Fire-related companies
· Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power co. , KEPCO.
· KFI, KFSA, KFPA
· Conglomerate of Fire specializes in recruiting
· Fire-fighting equipment manufacturers- Simens Korea, Sea-Plus, NK
· Fire Prevention company- KF UBIS, Samwoo
· Fire preside over vendors- Hankooknice Engineering Co. , Daelimtech
· A construction company (Engineer Industrial Safety holders) - Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd., .Samsung Construction Co., Ltd., DAEWOO ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION CO., LTD., Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd., SK Engineering & Construction Co., POSCO Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd., STXOffshore & Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.
|Jae-Wook Choi||Fire Chemicals and Fire Explosionsemail@example.com|
|min-sung koo||fire fighting electricity and system firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jun-Ho Choi||Evacuation modelling, Performance based design, Building & urban disaster prevention and email@example.com|
|Chi-Young Lee||Fire Engineering, Thermal-Fluids Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Junho Jeon||Thermal Energy Systems, Fire and Combustion Engineeringemail@example.com|